For my very first blog post EVER, I thought a fitting theme might be Halloween, which we just celebrated. Several weeks ago, we went to a local farm
We went started off Halloween by trick-or-treating at Grandpa Dean's house, where Vivi got several handfuls of candy. After that, we headed over the hill for the ward party, where Vivian won the costu
The next day, we headed off to Michael's & Beverly's to take advantage of the big sales on Halloween stuff since I realized that I had almost zero Halloween decorations. Now we've stocked up on some neat stuff and we'll be ready for next year!
I get the lucky first comment ever on your blog! I am so excited that you entered the world of blogging! It's quite the change from a couple of months ago when you refused to look at mine:) I am way behind on my posts maybe this will motivate me to get caught up! I am looking foward to all your fun updates with cute pics of Vivi! I'm sure Rebecca will start asking to see Baby Vivi regularly....yes she does ask to see her friend's blogs!
ReplyDeleteGreat job on the costumes Laura! Everyone looks great and Vivi is just the cutest! Don't you just love this blogging thing? Can't wait to see you andt he family very soon.
ReplyDelete