She loves to get outside every chance she gets, and she particularly loves going to the park and swinging. Vivi and I have also been making new friends. Two women from church have little girls the same age as Vivian, and we've all gotten to be good friends! We also attend the playgroup that is held at the church every week. It's been particularly nice for me, since we are so isolated here.
Vivi, Evelyn, Kristianna, Samson and Selah at the park.
Vivi, Evelyn, Kristianna, Samson and Selah at the park.Samuel is now three months old, and is growing, growing, growing! Right now, he's in 6-month clothes, but even those are starting to get a little snug. Last week, I went down to the outlets and bought him 9-month rompers, which he'll probably be wearing within a few weeks. He's a long boy!Samuel's personality is also starting to come to life - he has such a wonderful smile, which he loves to show off.

Love those dimples!
He likes to watch Papa and me as we go about the house, but he's still a little wary of his older sister, since she's often not as gentle as I'd like her to be! = ) He's a very mellow baby, who really only cries when he's hungry. And just this week, he's started up sit in his Bumpo, a special little chair which supports babies to sit upright until they can do it on their own.
He likes to watch Papa and me as we go about the house, but he's still a little wary of his older sister, since she's often not as gentle as I'd like her to be! = ) He's a very mellow baby, who really only cries when he's hungry. And just this week, he's started up sit in his Bumpo, a special little chair which supports babies to sit upright until they can do it on their own.
The school year is over, and so Edward has had these two weeks off, which has been really nice. The whole family is preparing for his sister's wedding this Friday. Then on Monday, Edward starts his last (yay!) class to complete his credential. He'll have to drive to Rohnert Park Monday through Thursday for 4 weeks, so Dad will do summer school without him. I'm really looking forward to him being done, as I know he is too!
We had the pleasure of seeing our niece, Allison, graduate from high school at the end of May. She plans to attend Sonoma State in the fall to become... a teacher! Any surprise there? = )
Another piece of exciting news for the family is the birth of our niece, Cianna Nichole Dean, to my brother Eric and his wife Adrian! She's a little beauty, with lots of dark hair, and I think she looks just life Eric! She was born on May 11, and we are looking forward to meeting (and holding!) her when they come up to visit at the end of July!





Happy Birthday Vivian. I love the pictures they are all so cute especially the best friends and of course Samuel, he is just way too handsome.
ReplyDelete