Last Saturday, we decided to take a little trip into town, where Vivian was treated to her first ever ice cream cone. She's had ice cream before, of course, but always out of a bowl. This time mama trusted her with her very own cone! We chose strawberry over chocolate due to it's slightly lower stain factor, and let her have at it! As you can see, she quite enjoyed the experience, and hopes to compete professionally on the US Ice Cream-Eating Team next year!
I am sure you were counting down the minutes until you received a comment on this posting from me... A few words for little Vivian, you should be thankful that your first ice cream cone experience was not in the middle of the summer, in a minivan, with the hot Mendocino air blowing that delicious treat into your innocent face. One day, I can share more with you.
I am sure you were counting down the minutes until you received a comment on this posting from me...
ReplyDeleteA few words for little Vivian, you should be thankful that your first ice cream cone experience was not in the middle of the summer, in a minivan, with the hot Mendocino air blowing that delicious treat into your innocent face. One day, I can share more with you.
With love, Eric